Monday, August 30, 2010

TODAY

today there were volleyball tryouts but they didn't release the time of the actual tryouts until school had started and since my mom had a day off today, she was gonna pick me up at the normal time as I couldn't contact her using my phone during school hours so as soon as school ended I tried to call her cell but she didn't pick up( later I found out that someone stole it) and when I called home several times she was apparently already on her way here AND when I called my dad he didn't pick up either. So the boys rushed into their locker room and I put my cellphone into the locker to keep it safe( which explains why I didn't pick up when my mom called me back) and we began the tryouts(which lasted like an hour) during which, I expected my mom to spot me and I would be able to explain the matter to her, but I never saw her and she never saw me. So after the tryouts as I began walking home, I again called my mom's cell and the home phone and my dad. And my dad picked up, so he(or at least I think so), contacted my mom and told her I was safe.She also kinda freaked out when she couldn't find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment