Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All About Me

All About Me

Let me give you a brief introduction of me and my family: I have three siblings, one of them is 18 and in college, and the other two are five years old and twins. My older brother goes to UC Berkeley and my 2 younger brothers are attending kindergarten at Meyerholz. I go to Miller Middle School, and like it there. I can rhyme things easily and I always think of great ideas for inventions. Both of my parents are engineers and they work hard to support our large family. I live in a two-story house and my favorite part of the house is my oldest brother’s room, since it’s filled with mysteries and I am normally allowed to go in his room. I have no pets, though my ideal pet would probably be a dog since it will get me outside more and not inside hunched over the computer all day long.

My favorite class is probably my elective, wheel, which consists of woodworking, art, musical appreciation, drama, and one other subject I can’t seem to recall. My favorite teacher is Mr. Arnold. Mr. Arnold is well… pretty much crazy (in the good way). He is VERY strict but is funny and does REALLY random things during class times. Such as showing us his black belt moves, being extremely loud, letting us play wii music, and making weird expressions as he teaches. He also has very unusual ways of teaching and rules. I wish I have him in the morning since I love the morning (as long as I got my sleep) because I like the temperature. Unlike afternoons, when the sun is scorching and I sweat bullets.

After school, I usually have volleyball practice and occasionally games against other teams. I have also joined the wrestling team and I have sent an application to the speech and debate team. I have art class, am planning on taking guitar lessons, I might do pottery if it fits my schedule, and I have a math class to review more advanced subjects. I favor Speech and Debate the best because I’m great at it. I have attended Speech and Debate sumer camp twice and won multiple awards. I mean, who likes something they aren’t good at? Isn’t that why during high school we only focus on our best subjects?

Normally, when I am bored, I usually call up some friends and we all meet at the park. We play this game called Noodle war. Basically everyone starts with a pool noodle and they start as foot soldiers. We spread out and then we basically try to get 10 hits on the opponents (total) When you get 10 hits on a single person or disarm them they join your army and are new recruits (they have to use the noodle with their opposite hand, and have less life). First person to get 10 gets a steed.

There are three forms of steeds: Pony/skateboard, Donkey/scooter, and finally, royal steed/bike. Then we just kind of attack each other and have fun. We have never finished a game before,because you kinda have to get the other three of us to become your soldiers and stay alive, but normally when the game is almost ending, it turns into a game of hide and seek tag, because the last person just stalls and runs away. To be the first person to win an entire game is pretty much the target of each and everyone of us. I can proudly say that I made the game up myself!

Hopefully, you now have some sort of general information about me and can understand me better.

2 comments: