Friday, November 26, 2010

Unusual abilities I would like to have.

1. To be able to swallow a stinkin medicine pill without gagging.
2. To be able to live in my memories. i.e going to an amusement park and saving those memories for ten years later, where you can just close your eyes and ride that one rollercoaster again. That would be an awesome ability to have when you are bored or when you want to cherish a special memory.
3.To be able to completely un-include myself from any fight between any 2 ppl( that aren't me). i.e Mom and Carl. I was the one that got the punishment since I couldn't help both and it ended up me being the one taking all the heat. Now Carl doesn't trust me and either does mom.
4. Immune to biting yourself on accident. I hate it when that happens and you can't get angry at anyone but yourself.
5. Being able to get a patent without going through any complications.
6. Being able to view each choice you have, and where it will take you.( so you can basically be immune to disease.)
7. Once more, for exaggeration, TO BE ABLE TO SWALOW A STINKING MEDICINE PILL.
8. To know what toes are for.
9. To have an interesting hobby.
10. To have an emotion that is only used for emergencies. So that ppl know when i'm deadly serious or scared.
11. TO never lose track of a thought.
12. To have all of the above.( or at least until i think of more.)

2 comments: