Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alright, hmmmm.... let's see. OK today I woke up(as usual) and ate... well I forgot what i ate for breakfast. After my mysterious breakfast, I played 'Bejeweled Twist' on the Ipod touch. I quickly remembered about the speech due today and how i hadn't printed it out yet so I quickly attached the file to a email and sent it to my brother to print out with the heading of "URGENT!!! PLEASE PRINT". After that I played some more 'Bejeweled Twist'. At about maybe nine thirty Jeffery's mom arrived and I carpooled with him to Badminton camp. Along the way Jeff told me about this online game called 'Vantage' (I think).

After Badminton camp me, Jeffrey, Janelle( without glasses) and Daphne went to eat at Lee's Sandwiches ( Serena joined us later). There I ordered #14 ( chicken curry and bread) which I TOTALLY RECOMMEND. Also, there I purposefully bit into a incredibly SPICY pepper thinking i could handle it. I was wrong. After i had swallowed the pepper the spiciness started. I had to drink an entire Arizona Green Tea bottle AND half a bottle of V8 juice in order to sooth my tongue.

Then we all carpooled to Carl and Peter's class. We had sponge-cakes for snack that Eugene's mom brought with him! ( WHOOOH GO EUGENE'S MOM!!!!!). later, we went over to Jonathan's house( we being me, Eugene, Blair, Jonathan, Janelle, and Joy). The 2 girls did who knows what while the dudes waited for Jonathan to finish setting up the PS3. But it turns out Peter took the cable with him so we just had to settle for some good ole' fashioned 'Rock Paper Scissors' and 'Boxhead'. I then headed over to tennis class.

After tennis class, Me, Jonathan, and Jay went to the park as the adults were talking about random stuff and we played on these things that spun around forever as long as you leaned the right direction. Then I got sent home. I ate dinner and then me and my brother went shopping at valley fair where I saw like a TON of slugbugs or "Buggies" in the like 20 parking lots along the way. We finished shopping(I got shoes and pant) and then headed to Safeway where we bought some stuff for the graduation party tomorrow at my house ( YOU GUYS ARE ALL INVITED). After that we headed home and i am currently typing this at about eleven o'clock. By the way today I saw 34 SLUGBUGS!!! WHOOH ! A NEW RECORD!!!! and that's pretty much it for today.

2 comments: