Monday, June 28, 2010

CARLS 18TH BDAY!1!!

So my bro went out to watch the world cup with his friends( on TV, not live) and my mom went out to shop for party stuff. When she came back me and some other people who know my brother decorated the house. When my bro came home we shouted randomly "Surprise!" or "happy Birthday!" After that, the teens went into the living room to prepare for a presentation they had to give and the kids went upstairs and watched some TV. Then I left for Chinese class. During Chinese class I got punished for not watching TV and was forced to leave late and use that time to watch some more TV. When i got back from Chinese class all the teens (and some of the parents) were playing this game kinda like 'Telephone'. I cant explain it because i have no idea how to play.

We then ate dumplings for dinner and reviewed some baby pictures of Carl. there were a couple nude pictures of him and one where he was wearing a skirt. After that, we had some cake and the little kiddies headed upstairs to watch TV ,meanwhile the teenagers ditched us and went to watch movies.:(

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you continue blog afyer the class!

    When I ready your this piece, I don't think the content match the title, if you are thinkin of writting your Bro's 18 birthday, you shoulf only concentrate on this subject, not other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were punished or now watching tv?

    ReplyDelete