Monday, June 21, 2010

OUTLINE

IDEA FOR CLASS- mock presidential or government campaign.( different note)

I. Intro
A. I believe that drug testing should be allowed

B. in is beneficial to humans

II. Body

A. Animals have feelings, BUT If we don’t test the drugs, risk of human injury chance increases by over 25%

B. Which race, in your opinion is more important? Mice and rats? Or Humans? Probably humans right?


C. Drug testing on animals creates jobs. For the people who actually do the testing to the people who actually invent the product, this would be a life-changing topic. If a prohibition was put in place, many lives would be affected and harmed.

III. Conclusion
A. And this is why I believe drug testing on animals should be allowed.




WAIT!!! I am seeing other ppl’s outlines and they are doing totally different things so if this is wrong I probably didn’t understand the homework that you assigned. And yes I no my formatting is all messed up and that I don’t have a B for the third paragraph

1 comment:

  1. and u guys r prob gonn ask " why didn't u ask carl?" my answer is that other kids dont get that ability and tht's kinda unfair. And yes i no exactly wt my bro's gonna say. " TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT OPPURTUNITY AND STOP SPELLIG STUFF RONG!!! etc. etc"

    ReplyDelete