Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yes, Yet ANOTHER homework

Yep, yet another boring 3 paragraphs about my day. OK, lets see, hmm..... oh yeah. Today I woke up early, to take my math placement test for Miller Middle School. That took up about an hour, I guess. Then Jeffery's mom picked me up, along with Blair, who sorta like hitch-hiked with us. Blair got sent home and me and Jeff headed to Badminton camp, and we were like 10 min late. I bought some Gatorade since i forgot to bring a water bottle and it was just a average day of camp.

Later, after i finished with badminton camp, i came home and scarfed down a yummy salad Bro bought me. I went inside, took a shower, changed, and just sorta lay on the bed of r a while, until Eugene arrived.( otherwise known as Euglena or Protist) we exchanged mock insults and then i introduced him to the classroom.

Eugene kept on blabbing stuff like " Hey William, remember that time that we were discussing chickens and me and some other dudes burped at the exact same time?"
and I would say no. Then he would reply " Oh YEAH... that's because it never happened!"
and I playfully punched him. After that, there are no other events worth mentioning in this post.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the fact that we both got locked out of the house for a while. That was pretty significant in our day!

    Also, man, you have to check your spelling. Sorta is not a word (it's sort of).

    Capitalize and RE-READ YOUR WORK!!!!!

    Or I'll grab your face and slap you... :)

    - Love Brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u edited ur post the slaping and basically everrything after capitilize and read ur work is part of an edit

    ReplyDelete