Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today, i woke up after enduring my big brother yell at me for quite a while and changed as fast as i could. I then rushed into the kitchen like a jackrabbit(simile) and grabbed two 8 oz bottles of water. Right after that, i ran outside, stuffed my feet into my shoes, and sorta hopped all the way to Jeffrey's car, which was parked outside.

Me and Jeffrey then played a guessing game on the car, as we eagerly awaited our badminton class. We got to the badminton class and rallied a couple times, did some drills, and played a couple scrimmages. Also, before the class officially started, i saw two kids whom I had never see before playing badminton. I instantly assumed that they were some new students but after a while they left, and i realized they must have been in the class before us, which is really weird since our class starts at ten and last two hours, which means they might have come here at eight and finished at ten, but that's pretty unlikely.

After badminton, Jeffry's mom started to send me home, but after calling my brother and realizing that I didn't have a place to eat, I went with them to pick up Janelle( the new Janelle) and we headed to Fresh Choice and ate there. After me and Jeffrey finished eating we went to the escalator in the mall just next door and we walked the opposite direction then designed to get some exercise. After about 20 minutes of doing that, me and Jeffery were both incredibly exhausted, like i actually did feel like laying down on a bench and just nap for a while. After that i headed to your class. After your class, I went to Peter's house and we played 'Modern Warfare 2' and 'Rock Band'. Then I went to Tennis class and borrowed a racket since I never had chance to get it and played some 'Rallyball' and goofed up. Yup, that pretty much sums it up. Oh yeah, after Tennis me, Jonathan, and Joy got sent to my house and we got locked out for a while until we finally managed to push the key in. they stayed till nine.( this is me editing my post)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you took my advice and wrote so much! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete